MBA, MIM, PMP
MBA, MIM, PMP
A certified project management professional focusing on data-driven product development and creative marketing initiatives. Over fifteen years of experience managing multiple large, complex and cross-functional projects. Offering unique insight and the ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders. Passionate about motivating teams to meet milestones and guiding projects to successful completion. Bilingual.
My professional history, the companies I worked at and the positions I held
• Oversaw a team of 11 local nationals and successfully developed a model to lead economic recovery efforts in Chechnya. • Managed the economic recovery sector ($2.6 million) of a USAID project focusing on Market Led Agricultural Economic Recovery. • Formed 12 cooperatives, the largest number initiated by one organization in Northern Caucasus since the Chechen wars. • Negotiated contracts with agribusinesses in Russia that were interested in working with cooperatives. • Created a modified business plan structure specifically for MLAER and wrote 3 plans for 8 cooperatives to ensure that all projects were market driven, profitable and could be sustained for a minimum of 5 years. Estimated profit resulting from these projects exceeds $3 million.
• Develop social projects in conjunction with corporate leaders that exceed $1MM and span 15+ cities in Russia. Projects are successful because business concepts are incorporated into grant management resulting in sustaining endeavors that meet the needs of the community and demands of businesses furthering overall civil society in Russia. • Oversee 3 Russian NGOs and their operations, budgets, management and staffing (2 expatriates, 35 local nationals). • Conceptualize strategies and oversee the branding of the entire organization. Increase capacity for MiraMed and all partner NGOs by developing ideas and writing grants for projects that span numerous organizations and incorporate cost sharing. • Built an online holiday card business grossing more than $100,000 p.a. Manage the inventory, marketing, pricing, production, sales, delivery, supply chain and CRM (customer relationship management).
· Pioneered marketing implementation strategy of FlyNet Broadband technology. · Organized, facilitated, and managed inter-university case competitions to promote FlyNet idea generation. · Developed strategic partnerships with multi-national corporations (T-Mobile, Apple Computers) to support market penetration of product launch.
· Overhauled inventory management system and detailed new shipping, receiving, purchasing and ordering policies. · Established company-wide recall protocol in preparation for manufacturer audits. · Improved demand chain management to enhance product-to-market excellence and increase sales.
· Initiated and managed 3 business-development projects in Lodeynoye Pole and Uglich, financed through $10,000 in grants. · Facilitated Business Administration and Technical English courses at Yaraslovl State University. · Created innovative, informative website to promote agricultural development organization.
I have an bachelors in Marketing and two Master Degrees (MBA and MIM)