Technology Manager at Tiket.com
Technology Manager at Tiket.com
Erwin is an expert in the field of web development and web technologies. He has experience in web development for more than 7 years. He has experience working with several leading companies in Indonesia, ranging from software house, agency, daily deals sites, games, and also online travel agent. During his experience, He leads web project for Indonesian major companies, including Coca-Cola, Pfizer, Buavita, EPTires, Lintasarta, Holcim, Living Social and Tiket.com. He also leads game development for Electronics Arts and Konami when he was working at The Mobile Gamer, Pte.Ltd.
Explore my professional history and get to know the companies I worked at and the roles and responsibilities I've been assigned.
- improving system performance in response time to 280% faster - working closely with product team to increase sales 133% - reporting daily & monthly system performance to board of director - implementing deployment stage procedure - improving system avaibility and stability - leading up on going project in technology side - leading in maintain Tiket.com core - suggest new technology to research and development division to be implement to Tiket.com - working directly with development team to make sure Tiket.com has 99.9% uptime - managing 40 development staffs - planning yearly development budget, activity, and resources - helping HRD team in hiring and search developer talent - dealing with third parties vendor to get the best services and prices
- Starting web based social mobile game development in TMG Indonesia - Designing code, database and collection structures - Adapting feature phone layout 128px & 240px - Leading 10 members game engineer team - Managing & Defining on going task to engineers - Introducing & Teaching Kotagames Platform to Engineers - Improving engineers performance KPI - Balancing game mechanics - Implementing game tracking (Install, DAU, Retention, etc) - Monitoring game server & optimizing code
- Designing & developing web application for marketing - Research & implementing web technologies - Handling social media web services & APIs - Creating interactive Flash and JQuery front-end - Publishing eye catching and communicative newsletter - Communicating & collaborating project in team - Performing Google Analytic & SEO to web application Projects: - Coolordull.com (http://coolordull.com). Cool or dull is Social Media application based on picture share. - Voucher Validation Program. Voucher validation is a tools that can help customer service to validate Dealkeren's vouchers. - Competitor Tracking Program. This is internal program that allow users to competitor's input daily deals. - Satriya.com. Satriya is social media game application. - ShoppingParadise.me (http://shopingparadise.me). This is launching page for Shopping Paradise Facebook game (http://apps.facebook.com/shoppingparadise) - Surprise Dealites. Lite version of Living Social Deal site. It used to fX event. (http://e.dealkeren.com/fx/)
- Developing company website and web campaign. - Slicing PSD to HTML (CSS and xHTML valid) - Integrating web technologies into website - Implementing Twitter and Facebook connect Application - Building Facebook Application - Programing experience in CMS with Code Igniter 1.7.2 - 2.0 - Animating HTML element using JQuery - Combining Web Analytic Script into website - Creating SEO Friendly Projects: - EPTires (http://www.eptyres.com/) - LovingNature (http://lovingnature.org) - Sewatama (http://sewatama.com) - Ajita Company Website (http://www.ajita.co.id) - Coca-Cola (FIFA 2010 Campaign) - Holcim Campaign (http://www.membangunbersama.com) - Pfizer Campaign (http:// www.stopmerokok.com) - Lintasarta Green ICT Microsite 2001 (http://www.lintasarta.info) - Buavita Web Campaign (Under cooperation with Magnivate - Facebook Application) - Lintasarta ICT Microsite - Blue (http://www.lintasarta.info)
- Developing & maintaining ERP - Helping users to delivering cows to computer software - Building monthly & daily finance report - Fixing, Testing & debugging computer software - Documenting software with software engineering document - Cutting off monthly Cost Transaction - Reconstructing & building Cost Transaction - Integrating fat table to current system
See where I spent time studying and gained early knowledge to prepare for my professional life.
Hear what some of my clients and colleagues have to say about me after working together on various projects throughout my career.
A concise list of some of the most valuable professional skills I possess. My tricks of the trade and what I can bring to the table.