seasoned negotiator, listener, storyteller and people person, bringing high value to your sales
I have quite some good winning stories to tell, but I have learned more from my failures. I know technology, but consider it a tool, not an aim. I love working with people, across cultural differences. I aim for success, but always with people, never against them. I'm a sales person, definitively, but not the average one.
• Professional Sales and Business Development Executive
• Seniority in selling complex solutions at C level
• Solution oriented and consultative sales approach
• Inspiration to generate new or grow existing business
• National and International Account Management and Sales Management
• Strong experience in setting up and managing external Sales Channels (agents as well as resellers)
• Product and Service Development (internal as well as with 3rd parties
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Inspired speaker
• People oriented leader
• Multilingual and international (global) focus
Sales (long, complex sales cycles), Sales Management, Building and coaching Direct and Indirect Sales Teams, Sales training, Strategic Selling, Strategic Channel development, Consultative (trusted adviser) approach to finding solutions that meet both technical and business needs of clients.
• a proactive thinker,
• chaotic from time to time,
• a generalist,
• easy bored,
• people oriented,
• searching for the right balance.
Given my professional experience, my preference goes for a position as:
• product expert (sales, marketing, product development) in the field of (maritime) satellite;
• sales management: leading a high level sales team in a technological B2B environment (including indirect teams/partners);
• general management: accountable for the overall performance of an ambitious SME or the local branch of a multinational corporation in Belgium (preferably B2B);
• account director: having full P&L responsibility of a major account in a complex multinational corporation
Explore my professional history and get to know the companies I worked at and the roles and responsibilities I've been assigned.
My key responsibility is developing Orange's maritime satellite business by supporting Direct and Indirect Sales channels.
I report to the Head of International Business Development Satellite.
In addition I'm responsible for the development of a specific maritime value added product portfolio, based on both internal as third party solutions.
Responsable for the indirect sales channel of Orange Business Services in both Belgium and Luxembourg.
Leading the complete sales operations back office in Belgium and Luxembourg, reporting directly to the Country Manager BeLux.
Responsible for a team of 12 direct reports (10 in Brussels, 2 in Luxembourg)
See where I spent time studying. Note that I obtained my Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Master in Strategy while I was working full-time.
At the Study Center Open University at the Universiteit Antwerpen, I followed a Master in Strategy and Organization. All courses are sucesfully finished. Thesis: "Typischeorganisatieculturen voor innovatieve organisaties" is pending.
I obtained with honours a Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Publicity at the BIRM. Thesis: "De funeraire verzekering in Belgi vanuit marketingtechnisch perspectief"
Followed the 'kandidaturen (Bachelor years) Psychology
CEVORA is the national formation centre for employees: it covers over 55000 companies in Belgium. I use my time between jobs to follow a diverse set of courses to refresh or deepen my knowledge of certain things.
Get in touch with me if you would like to do business together, share an idea or just say hello.