Project Manager at Atcom mobitech pvt ltd
Explore my professional history and get to know the companies I worked at and the roles and responsibilities I've been assigned.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverable
-Define project tasks and resource requirements
-Develop full scale project plans
-Assemble and coordinate project staff
-Manage project budget
-Manage project resource allocation
-Plan and schedule project timelines
-Track project deliverable using appropriate tools i.e. Trello and MS Project
-Provide direction and support to project team
-Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
-Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
-Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
-Project evaluations and assessment of results
-Ability to operate independently and be a self-starter.
-Wire frame document (fluid.ui), Prototyping documents (proto.io), UML, Mindmap and other interactive graphics
-NDA, Proposal document, RFP, RFQ, Business Documents and Business plans.
-Experienced in traveling and engaging in business across the globe
-Demonstrated business and technical relationship management skills
-Ability to work effectively at individual contributor to senior executive levels with Alliance partners
-Outstanding commercial acumen-Excellent written and verbal skills
-Possesses logic and reasoning in order to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
-Ability to work and interact in a group or team (face-to-face, by telephone, virtual meetings, VOIP or otherwise)
-Work with existing sales engagement framework to execute on pre-defined programs applicable to I.T Sector
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to refine and deliver the strategy for Sales Engagement.
-Execute the strategic business development plan
-Dive deep into technical, functional, and business requirements of any new project and be able to
-Communicate a path to move projects forward.-Prepare and give business reviews and plans to the senior management team.
• Communication with International clients, requirement analysis, understanding document, project proposals, project understanding and making client proposals, RFP, RFQ, RFI etc.
• Determine sales forecast for proposed new product and justify new product development of investment
• Leading team of executives to implement solutions & getting work done.
• Coordinating with Business development team and provide them with Business understanding documents, Business requirement and project details.
• Ability to translate business requirements into system design.
• Review product proposals and successful post-delivery follow ups of it.
• Conducting various promotion overview reports, agreements, NDA, Business Proposals etc.
• Provide training to the team for new technologies, products and take part in research & development.
Negotiation and sales Skills (primarily working on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows phone 7 and Blackberry application)
Preparing Business Proposals
New & Old clients follow up
Maintaining Clients Relationships.
Experience selling and promotion of products for FMCG industry at Business to client level, simultaneously experience in working as a team in industry.
- Worked as an IT Executive in TATA International Pvt. Ltd. in Dewas (M.P.).
- Experience selling and promotion of products for industry.
- Experience in Marketing, Sales & Advertising,
- Experience in detecting troubles in network, software and operating system.
- Knowledge of Networking, LAN card, cross cable connection, normal cable connection.
- Experience in working as a team in industry.
- Experience in technical and management field.
4+ years of extensive experience in Information Technology domain on the profile of Business Development Manager / Business Analyst.
See where I spent time studying and gained early knowledge to prepare for my professional life.
Two year full time course in Planning and Entrepreneurship from Indian Institute of Planning and Management leading to a full time degree from IMI Belgium, Europe.
Three year full time program which leads me learning new and advanced concepts of programming, creating logic and developing projects. I have learned many programming languages, databases and business skills in my graduation program.
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
Get in touch with me if you would like to do business together, share an idea or just say hello.