IT Infrastructure Specialist
IT Infrastructure Specialist
I have over 6 years of experience working in ICT positions. Currently, I work as R&R(Nestle)’s IT Infrastructure System Administrator, improving infrastructure for our more than 15 sites around Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa by giving them end-to-end IT implementation and maintenance support in core level networking, Windows and Unix administration, large scale VMware Virtualization, efficient disaster recovery backup service and network security.
Previously, I was the Data Centre Security Engineer at Allianz and Application & Software Engineer at Huawei, where dealt with large scale of data center projects with PAT, customer deliver, project management, telecom network infrastructure configuration in high end switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers and software management in windows as well as Unix platform, high end storage configuration/maintenance, network security analysis and strategy key set etc.
Competencies: Switching/Routing, TCP/IP, Virtualization, Windows, Unix, Storage and ITIL.
Please feel free to contact me. You can reach me at:
✉ [email protected] ✆ +49 1521 4010461
Explore my professional history and get to know the companies I worked at and the roles and responsibilities I've been assigned.
1. Migrate hundreds of VMs including Windows 2000/2003/ 2003R2/2008/2008R2/2012/2012 HP Storage edition Servers, Redhat 3/4/5/6 RHEL Servers, Ubuntu 10.04 LTS /12.04 LTS /14.04 LTS Servers, SUSE 10,11,12, Novell SuSe Servers, QNX servers from VMware vCenter environment(has VMware vSphere 4.x 5.0, 5.1, 5.5, 6). with fast pace process, every day migrate 30 to 50 Servers with trouble shooting. 2. Design / Deploy / Install / Configure / Manage / Secure / patch / upgrade / performance monitor RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Application Server (AS4 and AS5) / Novell Suse Enterprise Linux (SLES) version 9/10/11, Windows (2000,2003,2008), IBM AIX 5.1 / 5.3, FreeBSD / OpenBSD / VMware Infrastructure(VI3) / VMware Server 2.0 / VMware Workstation / Citrix Virtualization XEN system/ Apache / WebLogic / mail servers(SMTP) / E-Commerce Servers (SNMP / SSL), include Architect design, deployment, implementation, secure, upgrade, patch, backup, High Availability / Disaster Recovery with in cluster system. 3. Responsibility of the availability of the IT infrastructure, server hardware at factories around Europe & other countries(UK, France, Polland, Australia, Italy, Germany, South Africa). 4. Design / Implement infrastructure on VMware Infrastructure(VI3, Enterprise, Server, Desktop). 5. Setup / Configure all Network device such as Cisco Router/Switch/F5 load balancer/Firewall/VPN. 6. Regular troubleshooting with 3rd party vendor: Intel Security, Backup Exec, Veritas, Juniper, HP, Cisco, IBM, ZyXel, Alcatel- Luscent, Symantec, Veeam, Steltix, Sievers, Colt telecom, Ewe Tel, BT, Level-3. 7. Install, configure and maintain Server hardware (Rack or Tower Server IBM H & E Blade Server, HP 360 / 380 , Sun 3500,450). 8. Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment. 9. Construction, care and development of our VMware ESX, Storage Area Network (SAN) and Citrix XenApp environments.
1. Solutions for mobile devices and the Internet (oneWeb) enabling the use of digital channels. 2. Integrated core insurance applications (ABS, OPUS, ePac) help to streamline the product portfolio and support interdisciplinary product sales through multiple channels. 3. Corporate Function platforms (GRP, IMA) ensure financial transparency and efficiency according to compliance requirements. 4. Analytical Platforms provide Global Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytic solutions to evaluate, track and report existing data. 5. Responsible for overall direction of all computing and communications technology functions associated with information Services applications, communications (voice and data), and computing services within the enterprise. 6. As the top technical architect of the enterprise, provide vision of how technology can be applied within the enterprise. 7. These areas include operating systems, voice and data communications, transaction processing and database administration, the information center, personal computers, data storage, and multimedia applications.
1. Operator core billing system(Convergent Billing Solution-CBS) expansion & maintenance, In charge engineer of Huawei Application & Software Datacom department. 2. Maintain & configuration of ROBI datacom device including Huawei S5328, S9300, USAU 6600, Huawei Firewall X1000E. 3. Oracle 10g, 11g, SQL Server OS, IBM server implementation, HP RX7640 server implementation & maintenance. 4. SUSE Linux, Huawei Storage, Windows Server [BAM] Report Server. 5. Huawei S5328, Firewall Eudemon X1000E, 200E, Huawei S9300 configuration & implementation. 6. mCentrex Application : mCentrex Portal, Web Attendant, SCP, SDP, SMP, SMAP, GFEP, RBI, I2000, UVC & USAU. 7. Data communication product implementation on project phase & maintenance. 8. Maintain and update all mCentrex & VPN Hardware and Software to meet Customer Requirement. 9. ROBI OCS network handling, Familiar with ticketing system. 10. Familiar with project implementation in OCS & CBS system including GFEP, I2000, CBP, SDP, F5, SCP, BMP, SMDB, Oracle. 11. Maintenance troubleshooting in OCS network both correspondence with GTAC(R&D China) & client.
1. Can monitor Network in SNMP[Centreon],Cacti, Sound Knowledge in Implementation, Link Commissioning, PAT,SMTP,HTTP,FTX,SSH,SDH. 2. Working capabilities through LOOP devices[TDM], Technical Support by phone or direct to the field, LAN, WAN, Configuring Cisco instruments[Switch, Router] etc. 3. Configuration of Mikrotik router[OS], Zyxel switch, Netgear, Maipu router[Wireless & Broad Band] & switch. 4. Maintain LAN and Internet connectivity products (Hub, Switches, Routers and Firewalls) and their installation and configuration. 5. Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Active Directory, DNS Server and File Server on Windows Platform. 6. Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Proxy, Samba, FTP, and Web Server. 7. Manage networks using Windows & Linux[Cent OS Platform] Server. 8. Support for Microsoft Windows client and server networking and Office software technologies. 9. Working capabilities with Google Earth, Google Map, Microsoft Visio. 10. Configure & troubleshoot Cacti, Nagios, HTTP, SSH over cent os platform. 11. IP Phone configuration & implementation of SIP Server on windows platform.
1. Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels in the system as well as placement of stock in the warehouse. 2. Verifying the matching between physical quantities in stocks with those indicated in the system. 3. Coordinates and manages daily physical cycle counts and reconciles with system actual counts reports. 4. Monitoring and evaluating the product incoming and outgoing in the system. 5. Ensure that merchandises received are recorded in the system in accordance with purchase order specifications. 6. Perform analysis in excel to track defective pieces of inventory, rates of return, rates of purchase, and rates of accuracy, in order to maintain and improve quality control. 7. Report issues related to inventory accuracy and quality 8. Perform data entry operations.
See where I spent time studying and gained early knowledge to prepare for my professional life.
Take a look at a few of my favorite projects I’ve started or been a part of during the course of my career.
A concise list of some of the most valuable professional skills I possess. My tricks of the trade and what I can bring to the table.
Hear what some of my clients and colleagues have to say about me after working together on various projects throughout my career.
Sazzad holds wonderful personality. He is industrious one from the very early of his age. I hope his every success in life.
See where I've been mentioned and where my hard work has been featured, celebrated and promoted.
Get in touch with me if you would like to do business together, share an idea or just say hello.