Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM - 201)
Myself Nirav Shah. I'm Technical Team Lead(SFDC) at Confident Governance, a Company specializing in Cloud Governance & Social GRC.
I'm truly passionate about my work and always eager to connect with other. While I enjoy all aspects of my job, I think my favorite stage of a project is working with the client or business unit leader to understand his or her business objectives. As we go through that collaborative process, the ideas start to flow and that’s always the fun part.
I have done MCA from Gujarat Technological University (GTU) and a BCA from the Sardar Patel University (SPU).
Everyone start learning from the different thing and some of the take initiative from their industry, daily activities, Client interaction, etc. There is a various object where we can learn.
I am also that kind of person who learned many things from certain kind behavior and work which include professionalisms, client interaction, punctuality, the way you behave, etc.
Skills which I earn by gradually learned in a Company
Initial level my entry was as Salesforce.com developer wherein starting I learned following things.
-Fundaments of salesforce.com
-Salesforce administrative work.
Technical Skills which I learned from myself
By learning gradually I came to know regarding the Salesforce Certification and now I'm a Salesforce Certified Administrator
I have expertise in following skills.
- Apex component
- Salesforce Security
- Validation rules
- Approval Process
- Visual-force page
- Apex classes
- Test classes
- Apex Triggers
I’m always interested in hearing from former colleagues, managers, or just interesting creative folk, so feel free to contact me if you’d like to connect.
Explore my professional history and get to know the companies I worked at and the roles and responsibilities I've been assigned.
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
- Provide any training that team members need
Communicate clear instructions to team members
- Listen to team members' feedback
- Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they providing is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Involved in requirement gathering from users and provided technical support to the clients.
- Developed and Maintained GRC (Risk Management) application on Force.com platform
- Developed and enhanced core modules of ‘Secure Chatter’ application, which is Chatter Governance application.
- Worked on Twitter Search API to identify risks by finding twitter word using different social configurations.
- Designed Requirement documents and functional document, Task estimation and assignment for the development team.
- Designed Relationships, Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Worked with Organization Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and Manual Sharing to implement Record- based sharing.
- Created Workflows and Approval Processes to meet the Business requirements of the client.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler and Cron Expression to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access sObjects and Field describes information, execute dynamic SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Used Organization level and user level security with Custom setting to implement platform security with module license.
- Used Tab permissions, Record Type permissions and Field Level Security to implement Component-based security.
- Used Tabular, Summary, Matrix reports and custom report types to create Reports, Analytic Snapshot and Dashboards.
- Created and maintained Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
Debugged Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions.
- Developed test classes for apex to achieve the code coverage as per Salesforce’s standard.
- Deployed metadata components using Eclipse, Force.com IDE, and Force.com Migration Tool.
- Involved in Package management, uploaded major and minor versions of packages to AppExchange
- To greet the customers entering into organization
- Handling all the cash transaction of an organization
Receive payment by cash
- Checking daily cash accounts
- Guiding and solving queries of customer
- Providing training and assistance to newly joined cashier
- Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
Hear what some of my clients and colleagues have to say about me after working together on various projects throughout my career.
"Nirav is an extremely capable and dedicated IT professional. He has strong analytical and communication skills which are further enhanced by his solid technical background and his enthusiasm for learning. Nirav works extremely well with clients, coworkers, and executives, adapting the analysis and communication techniques in order to achieve the business objective."
See where I spent time studying and gained early knowledge to prepare for my professional life.
Take a look at a few of my favorite projects I’ve started or been a part of during the course of my career.
Security Risk Compliance Audit platform (Governance Risk and Compliance Management)
Secure Monitoring Governance for Chatter
Social Governance Risk Compliance Crowdsource Twitter Chatter
This is a Market leading Solution for Enterprise-wide Audit & Risk Management tool, Built on Secure Force.com platform, it’s a robust tool delivering significant benefits over conventional GRC systems.
This tool leverages latest cutting-edge Industry Best Practices for Security, Governance, Enterprise Risk, IT Governance, Compliance, Policy Management and Agile Project Management. The application has following Robust modules that provide world-class GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) Solution to Organizations of all magnitudes
• Agile Audit Management – For Audit Management at the speed of Light
• Agile Survey – For implementing Surveys to drive Efficiency and Good Governance
• Agile Risk Management – For Enterprise-wide Risk Management to keep pace with the Dynamic Business environment
• Agile Rules – World-class Rules and Controls Engine to tackle any Compliance
• Agile IT Governance – For executing world-class Organizational Governance
• Social GRC – For Risk Analytics Crowdsourcing
• Agile Project Management – For effective Tracking and Governing of all Projects in the Organization
Secure Chatter enhances overall Governance of free Collaboration,enables Secure Communication between Employees & manages Regulatory Compliance of Salesforce Chatter.It prevents unacceptable content from creeping into Salesforce Chatter
Secure Chatter is your one-stop Solution for Salesforce Chatter Governance and Regulatory Compliance. With the following key benefits, it makes Business Collaboration Safe and Secure
• Create multiple unique levels of Secure Monitoring, Auditing and Archiving Data
Retention Chatter Policies for Groups, Individuals and selected Targets
• Preventive restricted Blocking of posts in Post Content, File Content, Link Url, File Type and File Extension makes Collaboration safer
• Policy based Secure Monitoring allows specific Compliance and Security related keywords to be aggregated and used across the Policy domains for Control of Compliance
• The Audit and Archive trail facilitates view of monitoring the keywords and tracking of all Posts present in Audit thus enabling e-discovery and Retention Compliance
• Pre-Delivered Unique Business and Audit driven Compliance Dashboards and Reports
Social GRC functionality takes Risk Management into new frontiers of Social Media in the Social Enterprise. The module is a unique extension of Risk Management by leveraging Social Media and Risk Crowdsourcing.
It is integrated with Social Media Channels such as Twitter and Facebook for searching Real-time, dynamic GEO-spatial Risk-driven information related to your Enterprise. SocialGRC comes with powerful, highly customizable policy based Social collaboration and dynamic Reporting/Dashboarding capabilities to report key Risk Management activities, provide regular updates to managers and monitor Global Governance.
• Unique extension of Risk Management by leveraging Social Media and Risk Crowd Sourcing
• Identify, Monitor and Track Conversations in Real-time
• Designed to address evolving Risks & Regulations
• Provides Relational mapping across all global GRC units
• Full support for heat maps
• Full document management support for maintaining Risk related Information
• Option to integrate with Survey Tools to help gather Risk management data
• Easily integrated with external sources of Risk related data
• Delivers automated alerts and notifications on key risks identified
• Robust Reporting/Dashboarding capabilities to analyze risk Trends and Causes
The basic objective of the project was to help the institute to manage their students data and to give the best
student support system.
The basic objective of this research work was to give conclusion that which is better smartphone mainly in
A concise list of some of the most valuable professional skills I possess. My tricks of the trade and what I can bring to the table.
Get in touch with me if you would like to do business together, share an idea or just say hello
Mobile # : +91 94 2778 9255
Email : [email protected]
Skype : Niv.Shah1989