Stephan Meyer generated millions of Euros for his clients by improving their services.
He orchestrated successful change initiatives in the finance, automotive, telecommunications and life science industries. He consulted both major international corporations and family businesses. Stephan Meyer studied Business Psychology and Business Administration at the RWTH Aachen, Germany.
Increasing corporate value by: Business Psychology, Business Simulation, Business Wargaming, Change Management, Corporate Foresight, Cultural Change, Innovation Management, Crisis Management, Multi Project Management, Organization Design, Performance Measurement, Program Management, Strategic Management.
Explore my professional history and get to know the companies I worked at and the roles and responsibilities I've been assigned.
Projects around the topics of strategy, M&A, recapitalization and business development:
• Multi project management and program management
• Strategic management and corporate foresight
• Organization and process design
• Change management
• Preparing companies for being sold to investors
Founding a private equity department of a bank. Among my tasks were:
• Enterprise concept and founding of three companies
• Developing the (legally obligatory) fund documentation
• Client acquisition
• Selection of portfolio enterprises (i.e. analyzing and creating business plans, market studies etc.) and consulting them strategically
• Co-ordination of marketing initiatives
Projects (including budget and staff responsibility) in Germany and abroad with leading companies, mainly of the “TIMES” line of business (Telecommunications, Information Technology, Media & Entertainment, Security). Among others, I have completed these project tasks:
• Team lead, project progress controlling, monitoring
• Strategic alignment (Making visions reality with the balanced scorecard)
• Creating direct selling applications (Internet und electronic ticketing)
• Organization and process design that go along with a SAP implementation
• Development and realization of communication plans (incl. business TV)
• Market research (structuring data)
See where I spent time studying and gained early knowledge to prepare for my professional life.
A concise list of some of the most valuable professional skills I possess. My tricks of the trade and what I can bring to the table.
Hear what some of my clients and colleagues have to say about me after working together on various projects throughout my career.